Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Am Never Alone!

I know it has been a while since I posted, even life pre-triplets is hectic! Between my last post and now I have had my baby shower, several US and my 1st high risk appointment. We can get into all of that later. Now I just wanted to make a post about the most amazing part of being pregnant with my 3 sweet babies. Sometimes it gets really hard to do this! By that, I mean, being pregnant with triplets. I am in a lot of pain and have been for weeks now. And even though it is manageable, it never really dulls. It actually has gotten worse lately because of how big I am growing. Sometimes I get discouraged. But then something happens that changes my mood. One of my sweet babies kick or move or punch. In that moment, I know I'm not alone. It's while I'm working tirelessly, trying to figure out why I keep coming to this place every day. Then I feel a movement and I know it's because I have to provide for my babies as long as I possibly can. Being tired isn't an excuse because I have years of tired ahead of me. This also happens when I'm awake at night stressing. Or counting baby clothes! Just a little reminder that my whole life now revolves around these babies! Being pregnant with triplets is no cake walk but I am blessed. Besides the growing pains, I have had a complication-free pregnancy so far! I know there will come a day when I won't be able to say that but I know it could be worse and could get worse! I promise to post some updates. Maybe even tonight if I can't sleep again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment