Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Week 15

How Far Along: 15 weeks 2 days 
 
Size of babies: The size of a navel orange! Each baby weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches. That's a total of 7.5 ounces of babies!
 
Total Weight Gain: It's been about 2 weeks since the last weight check but then we were at 8 pounds. I will guess 10 pounds so far.
 
Sleep: I fall asleep relatively fine, around 9PM every night. I would say I actually sleep 5 hours on average. The congestion has been really bad.

Symptoms: Severe pelvic pain, sore back after sitting, difficulty climbing stair, shortness of breath, congestion.

Cravings: Cupcakes! And I am determined to get one today!!

Gender- We know 1 but will not reveal until we know all 3 next week! :)

Movement: A little. It feels like little flutters and Baby A is usually the one doing it. It's nice, for now!

Maternity Clothes: Only my belly band and some longer shirts. I notice my winter jacket is getting more and more snug. Maternity pants are in the very near future since the belly band is now covering my completely unbuttoned and unzipped work pants.

Best Moments this week: Going out with Moses and watching the football game. It was nice to go out and do something that didn't revolve around the babies. Also, getting the baby shower invites printed off and ready for mailing. I will be sending those today for our baby shower on Feb. 16th! :)

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what we are having next Monday! Hopefully they can get all the babies to cooperate! Also, Going back to NC to see my family and friends and celebrate my babies. I know 20 Weeks is a little early for a baby shower but with having to fly, I would rather go sooner than later. I'm already very nervous about flying, even so early!

Milestones:
No accidents or unplanned trips to the ER in 2 1/2 weeks!! :) Plus being able to keep the house cleaned up, even though I would rather sleep than clean. It's the little things that count these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment